GOAL: Create documentation that can be easily shared to anybody
DELIVERABLES: Concept documentation
This final step is about creating documentation that can be shared with other teams.
Write the concept page with a Title, a logline, and the call to action,
- Logline is one sentence and can be just a few words. Something catchy that could be a marketing tagline.
- The call to action would be the first thing that the player is asked to do. It could be cinematic. What is the thing that sends the player into action?
II/ One Pager
Write the Narrative One-pager with the Theme, Premise, Tone, and fantasy
- Those are the key elements needed for creative alignment with other teams.
Translate the Causality chart to a simple story outline with key beats.
- Structured in Three Acts
- Encompasses all the main beats of the story, plot, and theme.
- As you can, identify what takes place in gameplay and what occurs via cinematic
Write a story summary in 1 page.
- Told in Prose form
- Includes key characters and their arcs, big themes, and plot framework
- It should be a strong read that effectively pitches your story to the first-time readers.